Saturday, October 21, 2006

Aston Martin and Cash


Aston Marton
was always one of those always talked about but never seen cars. Well, That day has come to an end. I was on my way to pick Sarah up for an evening out (for her birthday) and I decided to go a different way as it was a friday evening AND It was rush hour. In the process this interesting vehicle, one that I did not recognize, passed me . Now I pride myself in being able to spot a make and model after seeing only one profile, but this one had me guesssing. I am pretty certain it is an Aston Martin, but as the fancy writing on the back was hard to read all I saw was a capital A and a capital M. So let me know it is a just decoy.


On a different Note. I recently recieved a pair of pants. I am not sure whose they are but they fit and they had a bill in the pocket that had the picture of President Lincoln on it. Now I have decided to give this bill away. However to recieve this bill you must be the first to meet the following requirements.

A: E-mail me your current mailing address. DO NOT post as a comment, this is not very secure for either of us.
B: Tell me how much is a "Lincoln" bill worth.
C: Agree to use this cash to bless someone else.
D: Provide at least one unique suggestion on how you might use this money to bless someone.
E: Be at least 10 years of age and be able to read, right and do arethmatik in inglish.
F: Be Ok with me publishing your first name and idea.
G: Not be dating me. Sorry Sarah, (I'll take you to a nice place for your birthday).

Good luck!

WE HAVE A WINNER
Congratulations to Charlie, who earned the "Lincoln" by knowing that it was worth $5. He apparently is planning to use it to help support his sponsored child.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

received the "Lincoln" Our sponsor child will receive a Christmas card from us.

hip! hip! hooray!

Uncle C